God, at times we feel lost. But you give us direction and you are the source of our hope. We lift up our brokenness to you today. Especially, we pray for:
- People who are barely holding onto hope.
- People trying to regain their footing.
- People who are spiritually hungry.
- Children who have been mistreated and abused.
- People who are unable to forgive.
- People who speak truth to power.
- Refugees from political strife.
- People who are involved in wars of ideology.
- Veterans returning from combat.
- Victims of gun violence.
- Elders struggling to make ends meet.
- People who have lost their way.
- Children who are homeless and confused.
We stand on your promises today and with grateful hearts we decree what you have declared in your Holy Word. We claim it in the name of Jesus. Amen
Focus Scripture: Psalm 25:4-5 (NLT)
Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.