God of life, from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same, you are worthy of praise. We pray for others and ourselves. We pray especially for:
- Victims of earthquakes.
- Victims of fires.
- People who feel they have been abandoned.
- First responders and care providers.
- Stewards of the environment.
- People embarking on something new.
- People who are in hospice care.
- Hostages taken during political strife.
- People involved in wars of ideology.
- People living in all kinds of war zones.
- People who speak truth to power.
- Refugees from political strife.
- Victims of senseless acts of violence.
- Children who have lost their way.
- Spiritual leaders.
- Church is open in the name of Jesus.
Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen
Focus Scripture: Psalm 54:6-7 (NLT)
I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you; I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. For you have rescued me from my troubles and helped me to triumph over my enemies.