Protector God, thank you for bearing our burdens. We are so grateful that you will not let us slip and fall. We pray for others and for ourselves today. Specifically we pray for:
- People who are lost and alone.
- People who have been victimized by unjust policies.
- People in need of spiritual restoration.
- Those who need physical healing.
- Children who are helpless in any way.
- People who are weary.
- People who are in nursing homes, hospitals and hospice.
- People whose thoughts are troubled.
- People searching for meaning in their lives.
- Prayer warriors and spiritual leaders.
We cast our cares on you because you care for us. Please hear our prayers and answer. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen
Focus Scripture: Psalm 55:22 (NLT)
Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.