Focus Scripture: Hebrews 8:11-12 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives saying, “You should know the Lord.” For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already. And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.
Merciful God, we pray for others and ourselves today. We pray especially for:
- People who have been deceived.
- Those who are overwhelmed.
- Innocent school children.
- Civil service workers.
- Mentors and role models.
- Children who have been mistreated and abused.
- Children who feel lost and alone.
- People who are afraid to trust.
- Those in need of spiritual restoration.
- Those who need physical healing.
- Those whose thoughts are troubled.
- The Church universal.
Almighty God, thank you for forgiving our wickedness. Please hear our prayers and answer. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. Amen.