Daily Prayer Focus: Psalm 16: 9-11, NKJV
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope. For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Eternal God, in your presence there is fullness of joy. We invite all believers to join us as we praise you and glorify your holy name. We pray for others as well as ourselves today. We especially lift up our children and those who have an impact on their well-being:
- Children who can’t see their future from here
- Traumatized children and their families
- Children who have been bullied and abused
- People responsible for developing the minds of our children
- People responsible for nurturing the spiritual needs of our children
- Children who feel lost and alone
- Parents with a desire to be good role models for their children
- Children who feel the sting of broken promises
God, we know that you are faithful. Please hear our prayers and answer. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. Amen.