Focus Scripture: Psalm 92:1-4 It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening, accompanied by a ten-stringed instrument, a harp, and the melody of a lyre. You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.
Precious Lord, you thrill us with all you have done for us! We are so grateful for your grace. We pray for others and ourselves today. We pray especially for:
- People who are weary and need to be refreshed.
- Our children who rely on us to guide them.
- Victims of car crashes and other man-made disasters.
- People who are unable to forgive.
- Veterans returning from combat.
- Victims of senseless violence.
- People who are mourning the loss of a loved one.
- People who are embarking on something new.
- Elders who are struggling to make ends meet.
- Children who have lost their way.
- People who have lost their hope.
Holy God, your steadfast love is from everlasting to everlasting. So, we cast our cares on you because you care for us. Please hear our prayers and answer. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen