Focus Scripture: Psalm 33:18 But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. (NIV)
We know you are a way maker, O God. So we lift up our prayer concerns to you today. Especially, we pray for:
- Justice makers and peace keepers.
- People mourning the loss of a loved one.
- People who are embarking on something new.
- Children who have lost their way.
- People struggling to make ends meet.
- Children suffering from chronic illness.
- Caregivers and first responders.
- Those whose hearts are broken.
- People who have been misused and rejected.
- Those in need of spiritual restoration.
- People with cancer and heart disease.
- Those whose minds are troubled.
- Churches open in the name of Jesus.
Gracious God, please hear our prayers and answer. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen