Focus Scripture: Psalm 33:22 Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone. (NLT)
God of Hope, we put our trust in you today. You are worthy of honor, you are worthy of praise, and we bless your holy name. We lift up our prayer concerns to you today. We pray especially for:
- People who have been ridiculed.
- Those who are struggling to survive.
- People who are returning from long trips.
- People who are caregivers.
- Those who are nursing wounds.
- Those who find it difficult to fit in.
- People who are mourning the loss of loved ones.
- Those with hearts full of resentment.
- People who are pursuing new job opportunities.
- People whose hearts are broken.
- People in nursing homes, hospitals, and hospice care.
- Those who need more tolerance.
- Those in need of a new perspective.
- Those who have lost their joy.
Loving God, we lift up our burdens to you today. We cast our cares on you because we know you care for us. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen