Focus Scripture: Romans 13:10 (NLT) Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills the requirements of God’s law.
God our Heavenly Father, thank you for your love. We pray for others and for ourselves today. Especially we pray for:
- Refugees fleeing from all manner of prisons.
- Victims of natural disasters.
- People who are unable to forgive.
- Veterans returning from combat.
- Victims of senseless violence.
- People struggling to make ends meet.
- Children who have been victimized by gang violence.
- Children who have lost their way.
- Mentors and role models for our children.
- Caregivers and first responders around the world.
- Protection from the forces of evil.
- People who feel overworked.
- People who can’t see their future from here.
Loving God, we lift up our brokenness to you with faith and hope that you will heal us, deliver us, and set us free. Amen.