Focus Scripture: Psalm 68:1-2
Let God arise,
Let His enemies be scattered;
Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.
2 As smoke is driven away,
so drive them away;
as wax melts before the fire,
so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
Protector God, we rejoice because you shield us from our enemies. We thank you for hearing our pleas and answering our prayers. We lift up our petitions today. We pray especially for:
- Peace in our times of storm.
- Sanctuary when we have nowhere else to turn.
- Comfort for those who are grieving the loss of loved ones.
- People whose hearts are full of resentment.
- People who feel lost and alone.
- Those who are suffering because of hatred and bitterness.
- People who have been victimized by greed and apathy.
- People who are consumed by anger.
- People who have troubled minds.
O God, we sing your praises today, and we stand on your promises. In all things we give you the glory. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen