Focus Scripture: Lamentations 3:22-24 (NLT) The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”
God of Mercy, thank you for your steadfast love. We lift up our brokenness today. We pray especially for:
- Parents who need direction to raise their children.
- Extended families.
- Our homes and communities.
- Governmental officials and political leaders.
- Grandmothers and grandfathers.
- Friends who stand by us in times of trial.
- Pastors and other members of the clergy.
- Prayer warriors and others who stand in the gap.
- Comfort for those who mourn.
- People in nursing homes.
- Churches open in your name.
- Those who seek the truth.
God of Eternal Mercy, please hear our prayers and answer. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. Amen.