Daily Prayer Focus: Psalm 5:1-3
O Lord, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my groaning. 2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you. 3 Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.
Merciful God, thank you for hearing our prayers in the morning. We pray for our children today. We pray especially for:
- Children who are confused by the hatefulness in this world
- Children who have been traumatized by life
- Children who have been victimized by violence
- Children who have been orphaned
- Children who are dabbling in harmful practices
- Children who don’t feel loved
- Children who have been bullied
- Children who have been abused
- Children who have been discarded
- Children who can’t see their future from here
- Children who feel they are lost and alone
We know you to be a deliverer. We ask you to deliver our children from evil. Guard their hearts and their minds, we pray. Bless them in every way. We ask it all in the name of Jesus. Amen.