Daily Prayer Focus: Psalm 59: 16-17, NKJV
But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense And refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; For God is my defense, My God of mercy.
God our Defender, you have been our refuge in the presence of our enemies. For this we sing your praises! We invite other believers to join us in prayer for our brothers and sisters around the world. We pray especially for:
- People with shattered dreams
- People grieving the loss of a loved one
- People in hospice, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Home caregivers and others who sacrifice for the benefit of others
- People who are frightened by the challenges they face
God of Grace, speak peace and strength into the lives of your people during these troubled times. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. Amen.