Focus Scripture: Psalm 55:22 (NLT) Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
Protector God, thank you for your sustaining mercy. We pray for others and ourselves today. Specifically we pray for:
- Comfort for those who mourn.
- A voice for those who are voiceless.
- Those who have been cast aside by society.
- Victims of senseless violence.
- Children who simply want to grow up.
- Political leaders who seek justice for the people.
- Teachers and parents.
- People with their backs against the wall.
- Spiritual leaders around the world.
- People who are lost and alone,
- Infants and toddlers.
- Children who are confused.
- Healing for those who are sick.
- First responders around the world.
Eternal God, please hear our prayers and answer. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen