Almighty God, there is nothing too hard for you. Forgive us of our sins and provide for the needs of your people, we pray. We lift up our prayer concerns today, especially:
- Civil service and social service workers.
- Doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- First responders and home-care providers.
- Government leaders and politicians.
- Justice workers and peacemakers.
- Law enforcement officers.
- People who speak truth to power.
- Leaders in governmental positions
- Our communities and our households.
- Refugees from all manner of strife.
- School principals and other school administrators.
- Stewards of the environment.
Focus Scripture: Psalm 78:17-20
17 But they sinned even more against Him
By rebelling against the Most High in the wilderness.
18 And they tested God in their heart
By asking for the food of their fancy.
19 Yes, they spoke against God:
They said, “Can God prepare a table in the wilderness?
20 Behold, He struck the rock,
So that the waters gushed out,
And the streams overflowed.
Can He give bread also?
Can He provide meat for His people?”