Focus Scripture – Psalm 66:13-14 I will go into Your house with burnt offerings; I will pay You my vows, which my lips have uttered and my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.
Gracious God, help us promise to be patient with each and to love each other as you have commanded. Thank you for your grace. We lift up our brokenness today for your healing touch. We pray especially for:
- Politicians, government leaders, and law makers.
- People who are overworked and underpaid.
- People from nontraditional families.
- Children who feel lost and alone.
- Families that have been impacted by gun violence.
- Those in need of spiritual restoration.
- People who need physical healing.
- Those whose thoughts are troubled.
- Prayer warriors and spiritual leaders.
- People who grieve for lost loved ones.
- People who have been traumatized by the circumstances of life.
- All churches open in your name.
Lord of All, please hear our prayers and answer. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.