Focus Scripture: Psalm 56:13 (NKJV) For You have delivered my soul from death.
Have You not kept my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Dear God, help us to see, hear, and feel your presence today. We pray for others and ourselves today. We pray especially for:
- Mending for our broken hearts.
- Peace in our times of storm.
- Protection from the forces of evil.
- Rest for the weary.
- Victims of gun violence.
- First responders and caregivers.
- People who are starting something new.
- Those in positions of authority over other people.
- Those who need healing from all kinds of disease.
In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen