Focus Scripture: Psalm 107:4-9 Some wandered in the wilderness, lost and homeless. Hungry and thirsty, they nearly died. “Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble, and he rescued them from their distress. He led them straight to safety, to a city where they could live. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them. For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
God our Provider, we love you more than we know how to express. We pray for others and ourselves today. We pray especially for:
- People who hunger and thirst.
- Those who are lonely.
- Those with shattered dreams.
- People who have lost their way.
- Those who are in all types of prisons.
- Those with heavy loads of guilt and shame.
Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.