Focus Scripture: Psalm 30:11-12 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
God of Joy, you are the only wise and eternal God, and we bless your holy name. We pray for others and ourselves today:
- People who are addicted.
- Prayer groups and prayer warriors.
- Those who are stuck in jobs they hate.
- Victims of police brutality.
- People who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
- People who are burdened down by guilt and shame.
- People whose friendships are under attack.
We receive your blessings in the name of Jesus. And we thank you in advance. Amen.