Focus Scripture: Psalm 126:4-6 Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert. Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest.
God of Renewal, you are worthy of all honor and praise. We pray for others and ourselves today:
- People who are afraid to trust.
- Protection from the forces of evil.
- Those who are the objects of hate.
- Victims of manmade crashes.
- Children who have been mistreated.
- People who are victims of ignorance, fear, and prejudice.
Thank you for hearing our prayers and answering. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.