Holy God, by Jesus’ resurrection You have made it possible for us to go beyond those things that victimize us in our world. We pray especially for:
- Traumatized children and their families.
- Veterans returning from combat.
- Victims of car crashes.
- Victims of gun violence.
- Victims of man-made disasters.
- Victims of natural disasters.
- Victims of police brutality.
- Victims of senseless acts of violence.
Help us to endure and to rise above our emotions. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen
Focus Scripture: Mark 9:9-10 Now as they came down from the mountain, He commanded them that they should tell no one the things they had seen, till the Son of Man had risen from the dead. So they kept this word to themselves, questioning what the rising from the dead meant.