God our Protector, we seek you diligently. We have hidden your word in our heart so that we may walk in a way that pleases you. Help us to keep from stumbling. We pray for our children today:
- Children experimenting with things they don’t understand.
- Children victimized by violence.
- Children who are hungry and homeless.
- Children who are trying to do the right thing.
- Children who can’t see their future from here.
- Children who don’t feel loved.
- Children who feel lost and alone.
- Children who have been bullied and abused.
- Children who have been discarded by the system.
- Children who have lost their way.
- Children who have no hope.
- Children who have been traumatized by the violence in our world.
Bless the next generation and keep them safe. We ask it in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Focus Scripture: Psalm 19:10-12 With my whole heart I have sought You;
Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O Lord! Teach me Your statutes.