Daily Prayer Focus: Psalm 5: 1-3, NKJV
Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my meditation. 2 Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. 3 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.
Dear God, we cry out to you today. Our hearts are a little bit heavy this morning. Our desire is to be loving, decent, and thoughtful people. Help us to live out the wholesome principles that Jesus taught us. Give us what we need, oh God, to help our brothers and sisters endure this day. We pray especially for:
- People who are lost and alone
- People who are victims of hate
- Leaders in governmental positions
- People who have been betrayed
- School administrators and teachers
- Children who are vulnerable
- Victims of natural disasters
- Victims of man-made disasters
- Parents who have lost their children to violence
- People in nursing homes, hospice, and hospitals
- People were mourning the loss of loved ones
God, we know that you are faithful. Please hear our prayers and answer. Have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. Amen.