Focus Scripture: Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Compassionate God, we come into your presence believing all things are possible with you. We pray not only for ourselves but also for others. This day we pray especially for:
- Victims of terrorism.
- Peacekeepers and Justice makers.
- Families of those killed in senseless acts of violence.
- Christians persecuted for their faith.
- People who are sick and can’t get well.
- Those in need of spiritual renewal.
- Children who have been the victims of bullying.
- Children who have lost their way.
- People who are physically, emotionally, and spiritually hungry.
God of Grace, have mercy on your people. Have mercy on your world. We ask it all in Jesus’ name. Amen.