God of our Fathers, thank you for Jesus, who leads us to eternal life. We lift up our brokenness and rely on your love to heal and sustain us. We pray especially for:
- People impacted by natural disasters.
- People with troubled minds.
- People who have forgotten how precious life is.
- People who speak truth to power.
- Our communities and our households.
- Governments around the world.
- Refugees from political strife.
- People who are involved in wars of ideology.
- People who are chronically ill.
- Home caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- People in hospice, nursing homes, hospitals.
- People who are homeless and hungry.
- People with no place to go.
- Chaplains and other spiritual leaders.
- Churches open in your name.
We stand on your promises today, and with grateful hearts we declare what you have already decreed in your Holy Word. We claim it all in the name of Jesus. Amen
Focus Scripture: John 8:12 (NLT)
Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”